Monday 28 May 2012

Playlist

This playlist features quite big sounds. I chose the songs as sort of build up songs that would get someone hyped up for something. I listen to these types of songs to get me going before a football match for example, some are played in various football montages on the TV and some I have even discovered when they are played at football grounds.



Block Rockin' Beats - The Chemical Brothers
Blue Monday '88 - New Order
Aerodynamic - Daft Punk
We'll Live And Die In These Towns - The Enemy
Genesis - Justice
Underdog - Kasabian
It's Not Over Yet - Klaxons
Helicopter - Bloc Party
Always Like This - Bombay Bicycle Club
Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
Fot I Hose - Casiokids
No You Didn't, No You Don't - The Courteeners
Not In Love - Crystal Castles ft. Robert Smith
Bang A Gong - T-Rex
Come Closer - Miles Kane
Me And You - Nero
Come With Me (Instrumental) - Puff Daddy & Jimmy Page
Supreme - Robbie Williams
Black Wax - Dananananakroyd

No comments:

Post a Comment