Wednesday 29 February 2012

Evaluation AS vs A2

AS
- Blogger
At AS I only really posted evaluation questions as essay-type answers posted into blogger with a few pictures.

A2
- iMovie
As a group we used this to present an answer to question 1, we had our video playing and clips of videos that we were inspired by and was speaking over the top.
- Prezi
This was used as a more creative way to present work. I used it to evaluate my digipack, so it was helpful to be able to move around it and comment on specific sections
- Photoshop
I used this in question 4 where we had to describe and evaluate how we used technology. I made it look like a catalogue so there was a big image of all our hardware and software that we used and then each had a description of how it was used to go with it.
- Blogger
I used this to post some questions in draft form, just to get a feel for the written part of them.

An obvious conclusion I can draw from this, in terms of how I have improved, is that at A2 I have used a wider range of methods when posting the evaluation questions. I got a lower grade in my AS coursework than I expected, but I think my evaluation is where I let myself down. Just doing blog posts was a boring method. in A2 I used a wider range of technologies in y evaluation work and I feel this was a lot more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment